The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Monday, August 4, 2008
New Tricks
So Critter has a new trick (in addition to the hiccuping and kicking ones, which are getting kinda old). He's currently in the head down position, with his tushie facing out, by my rib cage. A lot of times, you can actually see the definition of his two butt cheeks. Last night, I couldn't sleep and was up with Critter doing his usual 3am kicks. Well, his tushie was up by my rib cage again, so I started rubbing it to see if he would respond. And that he did. He kept sticking it out further and further for some more lovin.' Good thing Jason was fast asleep, otherwise I would have had to do double tushie rubbing duty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so darn cute!!! Thanks for sharing that love moment, Stephanie!
Love, Grammy Kris
OHHHH MYYY GOSH.............THAT IS SO SWEET! LOVE,AUNTIE JUDI XO
Post a Comment