OH MY GOSH, IS HE EVER BEAUTIFULL OR WHAT? I AM SOOO THRILLED FOR YOU BOTH! HE IS A KEEPER IF I EVER SAW!! MY LOVE TO YOU 3 LITTLE WARNE'S! YA DID A GREAT JOB. LOVE ,AUNTIE JUDI AHHHHH OHANA :.)
SEEING HOW YOU ARE HOLDING TANNER SHOWS THE CONNECTION AND BOND THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE & FEEL TOWARDS HIM. IT IS A WONDERFULL FEELING THAT I HAVE KNOWING THE FEELINGS YOU HAVE . How about a pictue of Jason and Tanner. Love you guys: POPPY
I love the name!! He's adorable! Jason great job updating the blog. I felt like I was part of the action! Congratulations on a healthy boy!! I am so happy for you guys!
What a beautiful boy - congrats Steph and Jason! And congrats on bringin' him in early and healthy so your self esteem is boosted and your body is safe from having to push out a 9 pounder! PHew!
Yay!! We're so excited for you guys - congratulations!! Tanner is absolutely beautiful (and I love his name btw, although critter was really growing on me!) Can't wait to meet the little guy.
He is such a perfect little combination of the two of you. So cute! The Sterns can't wait to come and meet him. We'll leave little Beckett at home for the first encounter - might be a little overwhelming. Let us know when we can come by.
14 comments:
Finally, more info! Thanks, dad! Can Riley and I come visit tomorrow around noon? I'll give a call later.
xoxo
n
OH MY GOSH, IS HE EVER BEAUTIFULL OR WHAT? I AM SOOO THRILLED FOR YOU BOTH! HE IS A KEEPER IF I EVER SAW!! MY LOVE TO YOU 3 LITTLE WARNE'S! YA DID A GREAT JOB. LOVE ,AUNTIE JUDI
AHHHHH OHANA :.)
Congrats Congrats Congrats! Tanner is adorable!
SEEING HOW YOU ARE HOLDING TANNER SHOWS THE CONNECTION AND BOND THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE & FEEL TOWARDS HIM. IT IS A WONDERFULL FEELING THAT I HAVE KNOWING THE FEELINGS YOU HAVE . How about a pictue of Jason and Tanner. Love you guys: POPPY
Congratulations! Mazel Tov! New Warne is 100 times cuter than the Warne I have to work with every day! Adorable.
jay & steph,
he is adorable and i love the name! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats!! I hope you guys keep the blog going :o)
Lots of love,
Jen Minchin
I love the name!! He's adorable! Jason great job updating the blog. I felt like I was part of the action! Congratulations on a healthy boy!! I am so happy for you guys!
Love,
Thuyvi
Perfection! So happy for you both!
What a beautiful boy - congrats Steph and Jason! And congrats on bringin' him in early and healthy so your self esteem is boosted and your body is safe from having to push out a 9 pounder! PHew!
Yay!! We're so excited for you guys - congratulations!! Tanner is absolutely beautiful (and I love his name btw, although critter was really growing on me!) Can't wait to meet the little guy.
-EP (and Brett by proxy)
Dearest Tanner Kai,
"Monday's child is fair of face."
You are good-looking, especially when you smile!
You are beautiful inside and out.
Love from "Mother Goose"
XOXO
Hi Tanner!
you're awesome.
love,
Mulloy
He is such a perfect little combination of the two of you. So cute! The Sterns can't wait to come and meet him. We'll leave little Beckett at home for the first encounter - might be a little overwhelming. Let us know when we can come by.
xoxo
Lauren
Post a Comment