
I have to say a special thank you to them. In our very early days of pregnancy, Jason and I went into a baby store to get our friend's Lauren and Tony a gift, and immediately fell in love with this crib set. Lucky for us, Scott has an unbelievable memory and Jorge is an interior designer. Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed for a girl (or hermaphrodite). Only 1.5 more days till we know.
On the update front, Jason will be taking a belly pic tonight and writing a long overdue post. I've been doing my best to be the funny poster, but we all know Jason is the one with the flair for comedy. I'm also proud to report that we already have another UConn Basketball fan in the family. I felt the first kicks throughout the entire UConn Women's Bball game on Sunday. I think the Critter was just as upset as I was that they were trailing the entire game (and lost). I certainly felt it. Critter also has an affinity for washed up rappers and trailer trash. S/he loves Flavor of Love (with Public Enemy's Flavor Flav); spent the whole show kicking me every time Flav kissed one of the ho's, which was 6x in a half hour, for the record.
3 comments:
We're all waiting for sex day! Woo Hoo! but PS, yellow and Magenta is sooo working for a boy or a girl. I happen to think it's a very striking combination. (And i should know)
Grammy Sandy says...
Today is the day, we find out what plumbing the little darling has.
However, I am still voting BOY by the looks of Stephanie's belly.
I think we need to get away from the stereotypical colors that are assigned for little boys and girls. What's wrong with boys wearing pink or girls wearing blue?
I think yellow is perfectly gender neutral. And boys totally rock pink dress shirts with kakies, a knit tie and some baby docksiders (to keep with the connecticut vibe)
Post a Comment