The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Meat & Potatoes, Twig & Berries
More later. Until then, here's a pic of the back of the noggin'. Unfortunately, he was very stubborn and camera shy. We didn't get one look at the face. But Jason thinks he already has good shoulders for surfing.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH...............HE IS BEAUTIFULL!! YES INDEEDIE, I SEE HIM HITTING THE WAVES FOR SURE! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! I AM HAPPY FOR ALL OF US! WE NEED A SWEET LITTLE BABY BOY!!!! WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES!! HAVE FUN! LOVE, AUNTIE,JUDI
Well I guessed it wrong I really thought it was going to be girl. Anyway this now will make the future mommy more sports oriented and I am sure he will be wearing a Huskies t-shirt as soon as he welcomes this world!! Love from the future Auntie Amy
I told you so....... My people have a very scientific way of telling. (It usually involves a rock on string and chicken feathers, so don't ask.) Thankfully, I could tell you from that front-carry belly it was a he.
Mazel Tov and enjoy. Congratulations to you both. I guess uncle Scott and I will have to love him just as much. (We only hoped for a girl so we live vicariously through her and buy her pretty dresses and jewelry.)
Steph, he definitely looks like you. OK, just kidding... he's actually kinda bald, like Jason. But I'm glad you're having a boy, so we can hook him up with Riley-Belle! xo
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about this precious baby boy! Oh, such joy!!
When Stephanie told me she had a craving for oranges, I knew it would be a boy 'cause I used to go through a bag of oranges every other day when I was pregnant with Jason.
I am so happy and so ready to be Grammy Kris or whatever this baby darlin' wants to call me! I love you, Jason and Stephanie. XOXOX
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH...............HE IS BEAUTIFULL!! YES INDEEDIE, I SEE HIM HITTING THE WAVES FOR SURE! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! I AM HAPPY FOR ALL OF US! WE NEED A SWEET LITTLE BABY BOY!!!! WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES!! HAVE FUN!
LOVE, AUNTIE,JUDI
Well I guessed it wrong I really thought it was going to be girl. Anyway this now will make the future mommy more sports oriented and I am sure he will be wearing a Huskies t-shirt as soon as he welcomes this world!!
Love from the future Auntie Amy
I told you so....... My people have a very scientific way of telling. (It usually involves a rock on string and chicken feathers, so don't ask.) Thankfully, I could tell you from that front-carry belly it was a he.
Mazel Tov and enjoy. Congratulations to you both. I guess uncle Scott and I will have to love him just as much. (We only hoped for a girl so we live vicariously through her and buy her pretty dresses and jewelry.)
Better start feeding this kid. You can see his ribs. Take him to Buena Vista for some lunch and then to Ghiradelli's for a chocolate sundae.
Steph, he definitely looks like you. OK, just kidding... he's actually kinda bald, like Jason. But I'm glad you're having a boy, so we can hook him up with Riley-Belle!
xo
Congrats!! You guys are having a boy! How exciting! I'm very happy for you guys!
Love,
Thuyvi
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about this precious baby boy! Oh, such joy!!
When Stephanie told me she had a craving for oranges, I knew it would be a boy 'cause I used to go through a bag of oranges every other day when I was pregnant with Jason.
I am so happy and so ready to be Grammy Kris or whatever this baby darlin' wants to call me!
I love you, Jason and Stephanie.
XOXOX
Post a Comment