Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little Jewish jumpin' bean

A-MA-ZING!

So Steph and I went in to check for Downs (some lil' measurement thing in the back of the neck)...anyway, the ultrasound was incredible (and no Downs...or at least the risk is the same as a 20 year old, which is very low)!

Today we also discovered that our lil' critter is actually a lil' person - all 2.5 inches (size of a plum). Skinny legs with lil' toes, tiny lil' arms with itty bitty fingers and one giant head. We also discovered that this little tiny person has an amazing ability to leap (see video). He/She is a born skater and surfer, I can just tell.

We have never been this excited. It's our little person. It feels real, and it's incredible. Holy shit, I'm gonna be one of those incredibly annoying parents that brags about how amazing my kid is...nah...just in the blog...so if you're reading this, you asked for it. I am wondering how long I have to wait to take it surfing though. I mean, it's practically hanging out under water now.


Heart beat or a sound bite of Steph's gas? It's a 157 beats per minute. Way to go lil' critter.



Our kid is transparent!





Little Jewish Jumping Bean

I wish we had the entire video of the ultrasound. It was freakin' bananas! This is still pretty funny...I mean, how many of us can leap from a laying position? Of course if you lived that close to Steph's bowels, you'd jump too.

Notice the lil' heart beat flutter at the beginning and end of the lil' clip. It looks like a bunch of flickering dots.

No comments: