Tanner and I were spoiled on Wednesday. My friend Erin (Rose's mom) invited us out for a sail in Sausalito bay on their sailboat. What a perfect way to spend the day (especially since SF was enveloped in fog). Tanner loved it too. He was the perfect deck hand, turning the wheel, eating the ropes and testing out anything that was shiny and not drilled to the floor. Tanner even scored some alone time with Rose in the galley to enjoy some Dora the Explorer and snacks.
With Boo the Dog in the galley
3 comments:
Now that's what I call a fun day!!! I'm happy you all had such a great time. Awesome pictures!
XOXO
Nice Boat!! Looks like Tanner loved it. Now you are going to have to get one :)
So sweet......and what kind of dog is that?? Such a pretty pooch!!
Love, Auntie Judi
Post a Comment