Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun with Autumn in Summer

Tanner's been having a blast with his friend Autumn at sharecare.  Corinne, our Nanny said that when they see each other for the first time in the  morning, they start squealing with delight.  I think going back to work has been great for both of us.  Unfortunately, next week is my last week.  I did such a bang up job recruiting for all the open positions, that there aren't any left for me work on.
Wherever we go, Tanner just wants to hang with kids, no matter the age.  The other day at the park, he chatted up a 7 year old on the swing next to him. (Chatted = squealing).  He's especially mesmorized by the kids running around and playing ball. He's already going through the "I'm too cool to hang with my mom" stage.  

Here are some pics that Corinne took of Tanner and Autumn on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the both of you are having a blast together. Poppy Tu

Anonymous said...

I love Tanner's style.......never enter without the choice of weapon......THE PASSY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

PS......Love Auntie Judi xxxooo