The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
This is the best, Steph!!! I love it. I hope the TanMan is feeling a bit better...xo uncle, s
I wonder if, like his Uncle Kyle, Tanner might one day say " Mommy and Daddy, I just want to be a funny boy when I grow up". From that video...it looks like he's on his way!!Tanner is a joy!XOXO Nana
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This is the best, Steph!!! I love it. I hope the TanMan is feeling a bit better...xo uncle, s
I wonder if, like his Uncle Kyle, Tanner might one day say " Mommy and Daddy, I just want to be a funny boy when I grow up". From that video...it looks like he's on his way!!
Tanner is a joy!
XOXO Nana
Post a Comment