Monday, June 29, 2009

Peekaboo Part Deux

So, Tanner's obsessed with Peekaboo.  And he doesn't discriminate - burp cloths, cups, bottles, hats - whatever he can hold over his forehead is game.  He doesn't quite get the fact that his eyes have to be covered, but whatever, he's still adorable.






Off to Sunday brunch with Dada





Look at that kissable tushy

3 comments:

Nana said...

Thank you for posting so many awesome pictures!!!
Oh....such joy!
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to snuggle with that gorgeous baby. He is simply the best!!!

You and Jason are great parents and you can see that from the sparkle in Tanner's eyes.

You have filled so many lives with Tanner's presnece through this blog.

We love you,
Grandma Sandy

Jamie Mieth said...

The tushy one is awesome! I need to get one of Taylor like that. HE IS SO ADORABLE:)

Also, I like how his bedding is Syracuse colors...hee hee.