Sorry I've been so lax at updating the blog. I'm kinda busy. Ya know, the baby and all. We've all been lucky for the past week - Grammy Sandy has come to SF to baby both babies (Tanner and me). We now have a live in (at least for 17 days) poop changer and burper. I've actually gotten to go to the gym 3x this week and blow dry my hair. Amazing feat for a new mom. We also went to the Pediatrician for the monthly check up. Tanner is ready for NY fashion week; he's tall and thin. He's now 9lbs. 5oz (up from 6lbs. 5oz a month ago) and in the 25th percentile, 22.5" (up from 20.5") and in the 75th percentile. He's loving long walks along the beach and starting to coo and maybe break a non-gas related smile. Can't wait to get pics of that one. In the meantime, here are his latest pics sans hair, which he's lost in the front, but not the back. He's sporting the new mullet or Poppy look. Speaking of, Poppy will be joining us on Tuesday and we'll be able to post lots of videos. Yay! Check out the latest pics of the string bean above, including him in his newest favorite pastime - wrangling ponies.
I do want to share one story, one to surely embarrass him, or perhaps me, on his first date. Yesterday, when I was changing him, I noticed a bit of a "chubby." I had to show it off. So I called in my mom, and before she could even get in the room, I was covered in projectile pee. I guess it wasn't a "chubby" after all.
7 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update and for the AWESOME pictures!! Wow... I can't believe how big Tanner is now! He's SO ADORABLE.
He looks like he's going to be a fun-lovin' little boy....Yee-hah!!
Love and Smooches,
Grammy Kiss
SUCH A BEAUTIFULL BABY BOY! HE HAS GROWN SO MUCH!! SOOOOOO PRECIOUS INDEED! LOVE, AUNTIE JUDI XXOO
Uh, have you ever heard of the 'pee-pee-tee-pee"? I thought for sure you got them at the shower. Guess I should indulge for you.... hahahaha!
xoxo
n
He is so adorable!
HI ALL.. TANNER LOOKS SO GROWN UP IN THE HAT!!HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A BLAST.. I GUESS CUTAH CUTAH WILL BE THERE TODAY...I AM LEAVING FOR BACK EAST ON THURSDAY..CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM TAY-TAY.. HEY THAT RHYMES...SANDY, I KNOW YOU ARE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN.. ENJOY..
MISS YOU ALL..
So cute and I am soooo jealous of you and all your help :). I think I would pay a million dollars to sleep more than four hours at a time. Hope Tanner is over his "fussy" stage, Lars also had a "fussy" stage (I choose to call it high maintenance over colicky) and it seemed to peak at 6 weeks and has slowly been getting better so you guys have relief in sight! All my love, TJ
he is positively the most ADORABLE surfer at the beach, dudes. especially with that hair....he's fit right in back in good ole h-u-double hockey sticks, MA!
Post a Comment