The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Coo Coo Kachoo
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tanner is such a cute little baby boy! I am so mesmorized watching his precious little face and listening to his sweet sounds. I'll replay this video over and over. See you soon.
3 comments:
Tanner is such a cute little baby boy! I am so mesmorized watching his precious little face and listening to his sweet sounds. I'll replay this video over and over. See you soon.
Love, Grammy Kiss
BOY IS GRAMMY KISSY GONNA HAVE FUN, FUN, FUNNNN!!IT WILL BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! HE IS JUST BEAUTIFULL!!
LOVE, AUNTIE JUDI
i imagine you hear this a lot...but he is a very cute baby!!! I mean I want to kiss him all over his cheeks adorable!!!!
Megan Fahey
Post a Comment