Critter's a lucky duck. He's not even out-of-the-womb, and he's already so loved and spoiled rotten. Am I surprised? Not in the least. After our Caribbean retreat, I headed up to Connecticut to a baby shower thrown by Grammy Sandy and Grammy Krissy. In typical style, it was an event to remember. They outdid themselves. Everything was just perfect - from the Chinese food from Panda Palace (who also catered my high school graduation), to the beautiful ducky decorations and the thoughtful poem. The best part is that I was surrounded by friends and family, mostly people that I hadn't seen in a year or more.
A giant thank you to my and Jason's parents. The shower was perfect, and if Jason and I do half as good of a job as you did raising us, we'll be lucky too.

Me, Great Grandma Freda and Great Grandma Sarah
The Warne Family
Me and 4 of my bridesmaids: Winnie, Bonnie and Jessica
My friend Jamie, who's due in mid-August. Jamie's the daughter of my parent's oldest and dearest friends Janet and Larry, who were at my parent's wedding. (Larry was my Dad's college roommate and groomsman. Janet's my surrogate West Coast mom.)

5 comments:
IT WAS SUCH A WONDERFULL BABY SHOWER FOR SURE!! YOU GLOW MRS. WARNE! I BET JASON WILL BE SO EXCITED TO OPEN THE GIFTS AT HOME TOO! TAKE CARE! LOVE, AUNTIE JUDI
1,2,3,4 Let's all count
How about some pictures of the baby's room after Jason's painting. Requested from grandma Freda. Grandma say's she misses toucing your belly. So firm, so beautiful. From Grandma Freda.
Steph you look absolutely AMAZING! I'm sooo happy for you guys!
Lots of love,
Jen (from NJ)
I love that green dress!
Post a Comment