- Said his first sentence, "I want my buhbuh (pacifier)"
- When he's upset, he asks for a "hug"
- Has definite opinions on his wardrobe. Insists on picking out his jacket everyday.
- Loves sleepovers. He had two in a row with Jack. They even shared a room at our house. We woke up to, "Hi Jack. Jaaaaaaack. Hi Jack." "Hi Tanner" was Jack's reply.
- Picking up words like there's no tomorrow. Today he said "hammer" out of the blue when picking one up (don't worry, it was a toy one, but he sure knows how to use it - on Daddy's hand)
- I found out today that he's picking up letters at daycare. Today was all about B. He was going around "B. Bear"
- Starting to put 2 and 3 words together. He loves "I got it." and "I did it." I can thank Dora the Explorer for that one.
- Finally says his name and knows it's him. He knew every other kids name at daycare (all 13 of them) before his.
- Knows and says most of his body parts, clothing and animals. Even says "ostrich."
- Loves watching Thomas the Train and calls us over to the couch by patting the space next to him and says "sit"...and then let's us know to leave by saying "move daddy/mommy".
- Loves to sing "happy birthday" even if it's just "birthday. birthday. birthday."
- Calls you out when you fart. "Mommy poop poop."
- On a very rare occasion (either deliberate or by accident), he will hit me (Mommy). I give him a look, and he responds with "Hug." Hug. "Kiss." Smooch. Ahhhh. Can't be too mad at him after that.
All and all everyday is amazing and fun. He sleeps til 8 on weekdays and 6 on the weekends...still need to work on that. Our lil' man is growing up and we love every minute of it.
4 comments:
tell him to call me so we can chat...xoxoxoxo uncle s
Love the new background design and colors! Tanner is such a wonderful little boy and is certainly growing by leaps and bounds.
He's D for Delightful!
Love, N and G
XOXO
Love the new look, it is vibrant just like you guys.
Spending days with Tanner sounds remarkable. Poppy and I can't wait to spend some time with him and really reaquaint ourselves.
I love you all so much.
Grammy
Everytime i read your blog it always makes me smile and I think how Tanner is soooo going to appreciate this when he gets older. Keep up the good work Kressi! Auntie Amy
Post a Comment