Monday, May 17, 2010

Cabo San Lucas. Best vacation ever. Even with a toddler.




This is what happens when you take a baby's diaper off in a cool breeze. Good thing it was on our balcony.





View from our balcony.


Jason's dream fulfilled: visiting Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo.





Babies discussing who was better: Sammy Hagar or David Lee Roth?



Tanner preferred the pool to the ocean.


On our glass bottom boat, snorkel charter.


Sarah, Josh and baby Milo.



Heather and Jack











The Ruders









Don't worry, it's a virgin Daquiri

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome pics!! Jason....when ya gonna teach Tanner to do "jaws"? I remember you doing jaws for me at Kingston State Park!! Cute :.)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Sure looks like you guys had a great time. How do I know, I saw Steph smiling in a few pictures. Nex ttime we will ALL go with you. POPPY TU

Nana and Grampy said...

WOW....wish we could have joined you! Sure looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Love the picture of Tanner pondering those swimming pools while standing high above on the balcony!! So glad you had a fun time.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

He's so big...he's no more of a munchkin!!! great pics. xoxoxo uncle s

Anonymous said...

Love the pics kressi bear. It looks like an amazing hotel and great vacay. He is just sooo adorable and yes talking about your son not hubby though he is cute too! xx cicogna

Jamie Mieth said...

Looks like a GREAT trip!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo! I love the new colors!! Very perky!
Love, Auntie Judi
xxxooo