Me: "Oh, your baby is so cute."
Other Mom: "blah blah blah"
Me: "Thanks, he's actually a boy. Just long lashes and hair."
Other Mom: "blah blah blah"
Me: "Tanner."
Other Mom: "blah blah blah"
Me: "13 months this week."
But on occasion, you're forced to converse with the most awful mom there is....THE BRAGGER. Do these people have any clue how painful it is to hear them go on and on and on about their kid? And I've seen the kid. Yeah, she can clap, but other than that, she's nothing to blog home about. I don't want to hear about how she has special snack tray in the afternoon and she puts her pacifier on it when she selectively chooses a French cheese. I don't give a crap that she can go down the slide herself at 13 months. If you ask me, that's dangerous. Yes, she has pretty blue eyes. So don't half the other kids at the playground. And I don't care that she can tap her ruby red, overpriced Janie & Jack shoes like Dorothy. When you weren't looking Bragger Mom, did you see her try to eat bird poop off the bench? I did, and if you ask me, I think she's definitely brilliant.
4 comments:
If blogs had a thumbs up 'Like' button that Facebook has gotten me addicted to, I'd 'Like' this post.
See? There's me: thumbs up on the bird poop.
Wait. You aren't supposed to eat ... oh.
Amen to that Siter! Oh the pain of the precious "angel baby" and the martha stewart mommies out there! You definitely nailed it. Love love love this post! :) Keep 'em coming. I read your blog faithfully. I've just been bad about leaving comments. My bad. Shame on Alicia! Hope to see you and Mr. Tanner soon!
Well I am throwing your well deserved bone. I cant believe you didnt include me as a faithful reader. I always email right after I read this fabulous blog and u never email me back!! hint!hint!
Miss u
amy
Post a Comment