Quick post to appease the grandparents. Sorry, no time to be witty while Jason's putting Tanner to bed and I"m in the middle of making risotto and blogging. (Can you tell that we've mastered multi tasking to a T lately?) Tanner's pretty darn close to crawling. He's now not screaming bloody murder when you put him on his tummy. Instead, he's pushing himself up and backwards to the nearest power cord and electrical outlet. He also loves scooting over to the kitchen cupboards and slamming them open and closed. We're still in denial that all this is happening because we're too lazy to babyproof. But I know when we have an official crawler (probably in a few weeks), all hell will break loose - both in the house and in the babyproofing isle at Babies-R-Us. I'm going to savior these next few crawl-less weeks, because somehow I think our whole lives are about to change.
Oh, forgot to mention that Uncle Scott came out for another visit. We all love it when he gets his clients to pay for a work visit to SF. We got some good quality time, including a yummy family dinner at the Tipsy Pig, But I still couldn't get Scott to change a diaper. Next time!
1 comment:
This blog is a hoot! Love the pictures and Jason's and Tanner's new dance routine. Tanner definitely has an infectious laugh. Great way to start a day!
Also...would love to try that restaurant next time we come out....yummm.
XOXOX
Post a Comment