Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jason's monthly post

Well, as the father/hubby I'm supposed to chime in once in a while on this blog thing, but I gotta say though, I can't really follow Steph's writing anymore. She has more followers of this blog than "Dear Abby".

That said, life is getting much different lately. Critter looks like an Ultimate Fighting Champ inside Steph. We can actually see him punching and kicking from the outside. It's become like clockwork. Kicking and punching for his morning coffee. Kicking and punching for Seinfeld at night. Just like dad.

Another change as of lately is my own weight gain. Last time I was putting on this much weight I was single, drinking Irish Car-bombs and eating Steak Bomb Subs on a nightly basis...I can only blame this recent gain on osmosis. Of course it could be the fact that I'm 35 and the ol' metabolism ain't what it used to be. Although, I do still skateboard to the store to pick up groceries...so at least I still act like I'm 13.

One last thing. I wanna put out a request to everyone. What do you think Critter's name should be? Seriously, how fun is that? Steph never put out a request to her readers.

Just look at those phonelines light up now. I'm an overnight sensation.

6 comments:

Ethan said...

Hahaa! Jason funny.

I think critter's name should be Logan.

Cincity said...

Names: Cinbad, Cindoramma, Cindney, Cindfeld, Carcin Dee Warne Just a few off the top of my head. Some on our short list include: Nicholas, Oliver, Spencer, Desmond, William and Riley.

Anonymous said...

CRITTER sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

HI Steph and Jason..
Wow!! Steph you look fantastic..You are all stomach!!Your mom just gave me this blog address today so I have spent an hour reading it.. you are both so eloquent..I feel like I am privy to your entire pregnancy life..By the way (BtW) were you pregnant when you visited us in topanga? I can't remember when that was...
Anyway, Larry, jamie dirk and Jason and I are thrilled for you both... You will be terrific parents..
Can't wait to see th lil warne..

Love and miss you all

Janet

Nicole Bongard said...

Fun thoughts... Russell gained about 20 pounds while I was preggers. Check this out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18445572/

Have fun, and welcome to Jenny Craig!!
hehehehehehehe
xoxo
n

Jessica said...

Here's a few from the vault.....can't wait to meet Critter when he has a non-muppet name!
Casper, Wolfgang (Wolfie), Oliver, Ezra, Finn.