I'm only doing what the book says I should do. "Eat for two." Clearly it's paying off. I do have one gripe about my instructions. All you hear when you're pregnant is "You have to eat for two." That's been my dream since discovering Twinkies and Oreos at the age of 6. I swear that I only played with dolls because it gave me an excuse to chow down. (And I was a porker in elementary school). But, if you read the very fine, small print in the books, somewhere close to the asterisk, it says eating for two equals 300 extra calories a day. What? That's 1.5 Oreos. Less than 1 Twinkie. I can't win.
Critter stats:
- 5 inches long head to tush, big enough to fit in an open hand
- Getting fingerprints and finger/toenails (Just like Juno's baby)
- Can hear and is easily startled by ringing doorbells and my gas
- Suckling
- Will triple in weight/size over the next few weeks
3 comments:
I have never seen you this fat ever! It's great! You look great! -anonymous
It was a BLAST reading your blog. Congratulations! This is amazing news. I'm voting girl, and I'm usually wrong, so get ready for a boy.
Your Mother says:
You were never a porker in elementary school, do you remember 5th grade in the school play (I think it was called Betty Body) you wore that purple unitard (you were only 12) you had a better figure than some of the teachers at Center Road.
Steph you make 5 months pregant look incredibly beautiful, I certainly never looked that good...keep doing what you are doing.
Signed biased Mom
Post a Comment