Wow, what a few months it's been. Grandma Freda's 96th birthday. 90 degrees in SF. Holiday galore. Bought a house. Lost a house. Big boy bed. And potty training.
Tanner is fully potty trained. In fact, he was pretty trained a few months ago. He now only wears a diaper to bed, and we're just about at the point where he asks to use the potty. Sure, we have a few accidents here and there (like peeing on his bedroom floor when he's in there for a time out. Spiteful kid). Thank goodness for Frances and Rabeya at his daycare. I can't take any of the credit. They did it all. And yes, Tanner too. What a big boy. In fact, there's not much left of our little baby anymore. Diapers are now underwear. Crib is now big boy bed. Leg rolls are muscles. Incesant crying is now tantrums. Sippy cups are dinosaur glasses. Sometimes Tanner and I like to play "baby Tanner," where he pretends he's a baby, crawling all over the house, needing to be rocked and burped. I know it sounds weird, but I kind of like it.
Grandma Freda's 96th birthday. I'm kicking myself that these are the only 4 pictures I took.
At the beach with Raef.
Hanging at Off the Grid food truck event in Ft. Mason (only a block from our house) with Ryder.
Easter egg hunt at Wyatt's house. It's been 2 months, and we're still finishing up the chocolate.
Hanging with Hunter.
Hanging with Sav at the Discovery Museum.
Not bad for late 30s.
Pixie fair with Wyatt, Olive, Reese and Jack.
Reese tells her mommy that her and Tanner are getting married. Here's how he proposed.
Third Giants game (vs. Oakland A's) with Jack. It was so cool to actually see Jack and Tanner be into it.


















1 comment:
Hi Tanner,
WOW....you've been having so much fun with your Mom and Dad and all your friends!! Thank you for all the pictures.
Your Nana and Grampy love you SO MUCH!
We'll see you in August when you turn 3 years old. XOXO
Post a Comment