The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Nana and Grampy Celebrate the Big 2
More pics to come celebrating Tanner's big day. Stay tuned. Here are a few highlights from Nana & Grampy's visit. Here's a link to Kris's pics.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Please give me some new updates. I miss your witty posts and those delicious pictures of the Warne family. I visit the blog almost every day and would like to find out what's going on, since I am not a Facebook fan. Love you, Grammy
1 comment:
Please give me some new updates. I miss your witty posts and those delicious pictures of the Warne family.
I visit the blog almost every day and would like to find out what's going on, since I am not a Facebook fan.
Love you, Grammy
Post a Comment