The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Too Excited for Words
Tanner's been talking up a storm lately and especially excited by his toys. Sometimes too excited...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love it!!!! He is so darn cute! I can't believe how much he is starting to look just like his Daddy! It's amazing to me how kids change looks all the time! I love you guys, and I love hearing your laugh Jason! Love Always! Aunie, Judi XXOO
2 comments:
I just love it!!!! He is so darn cute! I can't believe how much he is starting to look just like his Daddy! It's amazing to me how kids change looks all the time! I love you guys, and I love hearing your laugh Jason! Love Always!
Aunie, Judi
XXOO
That was hilarious. Thanks for not cutting the end...
heheh!
Post a Comment