The days, long nights and musings of two new parents to Tanner Kai who have no clue what they're doing. But know it will be worth it.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Happy 1 Week Birthday
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
THIS PICTURE IS SO WONDERFULL!! I SET IT ON MY COMPUTER BACKROUND. TANNER IS JUST SO BEAUTIFULL....sigh :.) TELL HIM THAT AUNTIE JUDI LOVES HIM AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO AND YOU ARE DOING JUST AS I SUSPECTED.....GREAT! LOVE, AUNTIE JUDI XXOO
Congrats guys!! Hey, we'd love to bring dinner over for you guys this week sometime, we could just drop it off for ya - Nick's Crispy? Gourmet burger? You pick something.
2 comments:
THIS PICTURE IS SO WONDERFULL!! I SET IT ON MY COMPUTER BACKROUND. TANNER IS JUST SO BEAUTIFULL....sigh :.) TELL HIM THAT AUNTIE JUDI LOVES HIM AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO AND YOU ARE DOING JUST AS I SUSPECTED.....GREAT! LOVE, AUNTIE JUDI XXOO
Congrats guys!! Hey, we'd love to bring dinner over for you guys this week sometime, we could just drop it off for ya - Nick's Crispy? Gourmet burger? You pick something.
-mandy & aaron
Post a Comment